Sunday, October 08, 2023

Frustrated

 Pretty much lost the entire month of September to covid. Came home from Seminar a day early with it. Not the only one.

But enough about that. 

I took Gail Stafford's one day class, Sunrise.


This is Gail's. Interesting journey from photo to marquetry to stitched piece. I have worked on mine, but the studio is a wreck and I can't figure where it is to take a photo. 

Also took Chris Barry's 4 day gold class. We, unfortunately, we unable to get to the MFA, but the class was wonderful.

I need to practice my braid stitch. Mine looks like a drunken sailor stitched it. 



Boston was great right up until it wasn't. 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The gold work looks like fun. That must have been an interesting class! I also recently had covid for the first time. I think I got it on the plane on the way home from vacation.