Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Not Soon Enough

I've just been trolling the web looking for info on why the Barnes and Noble bookstore hasn't been built yet (that was supposed to open this year.) So much for working at the bookstore. Oh well. I'm willing to bet it will open a month before the movers arrive next summer and pack us away from here. But I did find where the financing for this project includes construction of a Michael's and Pier 1 also. I'm sure this info has probably appeared in our local paper, but we get the NYTimes.

Here it is - the first full day of summer vacation for both children who are still soundly sleeping at 9:30 a.m. I would not expect anything else from them. There must be some work I can find them to do today. Maybe set one on laundry patrol and take other with me to the garage and storage shed. *Evil laugh*

No comments: