Monday, June 28, 2004

Something to be Grateful For

Quiet time alone! That's the answer. Yes.

It has been a long weekend. Saturday night was HS graduation and I volunteered for the 12-4 a.m. shift at Senior Bash. What a great group of teenagers this is. But then I had to leave for the airport at 6:30 a.m. to pick up DD's friend. Very little sleep made me slightly disconcerted yesterday. Tried to take a nap, but teenagers came home and insisted on making noise. Went to outdoor jazz concert last evening. Lovely, as always.

This morning, sent DH off to the city with aforementioned teenagers. They should have a lovely day weatherwise and I get to do whatever I want as long as supper is on the table when they come home.

I didn't stitch anything over the weekend, but did take my lap rug with me to Senior Bash and crocheted a few more rows. Bizarre weather that makes one want a lap full of yarn in June one day and makes one want to jump in a lake the next day.

No comments: