Thursday, October 28, 2004

If This Is a Dream, Then Don't Wake Me Up

There are not enough words to say how awesome it is that the Red Sox won.

I'm only 44. I know there are plenty of people out there who have been waiting much longer than I have for this moment.

But still. How great is a 4 game sweep under a lunar eclipse?

*happy sigh*

Enough Babbling

Spent a good part of yesterday working on my tea cosy. I finished adding the silk to the second side in a different way from the first side because I didn't really like how the first side looked. Of course, I liked the second way much better. This meant an hour of picking silk out of wool without cutting any of the wool threads and the colors are all ivory. That was fun. Only took me an hour to restitch it. Then I cut and assembled my lining. Cut the lining for the wool and attached it. This morning I've got to finish sewing the two sides together, then stitch the lining into place. Then decide, handle or no handle. Will post pic tomorrow if I can get camera battery to recharge.


No comments: