Monday, October 25, 2004

stitching bloggers QOTW 10/25

What are you working on right now?

I really should compose a side piece on my blog for current projects. Maybe if I saw them listed everytime I come here, maybe I'd get to work on a few of them!

This week's priority is a group correspondence course class by Dianne Lewandowski for a wool on wool tea cosy. Our group is meeting on Friday and it needs to be finished. I'm not quite ready to put it together. But should have no problem meeting this deadline. Here's a link to Dianne's online shop. Hand Embroidery - Welcome to the Heritage Shoppe

I am currently searching for my misplacedcrochetted lap rug. It's MIA. Anyone seen it? Multi-colored, gold be the predominant color. About 42" by 36". Last seen in the spring when I organized the living room.



No comments: