Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yoo-Hoo! Over Here...Stop That!

It's been pretty unpleasant being in my house during the day the past few days. Someone nearby is doing some kind of construction that must require a pile driver. It slowly drives me nuts. Glad I don't live near any major bridges in need of construction or I'd have to move. I haven't stayed at home much.

Okay. Who thinks it's funny that when I wanted to learn more about color and color theory, the first thing I did was check out the library and the bookstore? My friend went to google first. I guess I'm showing my age. But wait. She's older than I. LOL Actually, the truth is I was looking for a book or books that I could add to my own personal library.

And speaking of books, I ordered both Lesley Watkins blackwork books at Amazon yesterday. I checked and they were definitely cheaper than Barnes and Noble.

And speaking of blackwork, I saw an advertisement for the new Showtime series, The Tudors. I guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD release.

At least with last weekend's free HBO/Cinemax preview we managed to catch the first 3 John Adams episodes. Which, btw, were terrific. Of course, Abigail is the absolute best. She's the one who should have been running the country.

No comments: