Friday, June 20, 2008

Stitch N Pitch

Tonight is our turn for Stitch N Pitch at the new Nationals Stadium in Washington D.C. This year we get an interleague game as the Texas Rangers are in town.

This means I've set the DVR to record the Red Sox pregame show and the game as St. Louis is coming to Boston for the first since the 2004 World Series and we all know how that series turned out. Plus the Red Sox will be saluting the Celtics Championship team.

Ah. Baseball.

And in stitching news:

I've picked up my Monkey Works project - In the Sea - for the first time in a year and chose it as my project to bring to tonight's game. I, of course, changed the colors and will post a progress pic sometime this weekend.

Also spent 2 hours yesterday afternoon outside with my newly rechristened "in the midnight hour." (Which for those not paying attention is Laura J. Perin's Amethyst Dreams.) I've got like 80% of my divider lines stitched. DH thinks it looks weird. Okay. Whatever. Will look beautiful soon.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

Have fun tonight!