Friday, November 14, 2008

Procrastination

Mouse needs recharging so I may as well type now. I've been busy this morning cleaning. Even taking things off the entertainment center and washing them. Even changing some photos in frames. Next step involves a few trips up and down the stairs so I'm procrastinating by turning on the computer.

Yesterday I was looking for something for someone and came across a photo of a little piece that someone had stitched that said:

My gazebo is a pretzel. Thanks Ike.

Now today I can't seem to find that photo to share. If anyone has seen, could you point it out to me?

That's my new saying for the week: My gazebo is a pretzel. It sounds much like: If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college. Well, maybe the Lewis Black line is just a terrific non sequitur. And the gazebo/pretzel is a good metaphor for how sometimes things change, not in a good way.

I guess I've procrastinated enough. Back to work.

No comments: