Sunday, July 05, 2009

Funny, Not Haha Funny

This morning I was reading the few blogs that people posted in the past 24 hours and facebook and I was struck by something.

The 4th of July holiday has made a great many people realize that they live in the best place on earth. I love this. I am happy that you are all happy.

Went to a friend's BBQ yesterday and had a wonderful time. Even made some new friends. Always good. Had great food.

Came home and started stitching on a patriotic Bent Creek Zippies. One of those over one on 18ct linen stitched with perle cotton.

Went to dinner and to the Town Center to listen to big band music. Group was excellent. But I was unappreciative of their renditions of Beatles song. Especially Octopus's Garden. I had some crochet cotton and a hook with me and am working on another MP3 holder. This one in blue. The color says Navy, but I say more Royal Blue.

P.S. To Anna - glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read your sleeping with the enemy comment.

P.S. To Sara Leigh - The way I looked at it, that wall unit would take up less space assembled. Will continue cleaning that room and will post a photo sometime this week. My basement might be worse than yours!

No comments: