Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I Waited in Vain

No gutter guy. And it's going to rain, so no clean gutters today either. C'est la vie.

But I did get to Bead Obsessions in Alexandria, VA. And I purchased more beads to make a necklace for my cabochon. And then bought more cabochons and beads...right. Like I didn't know that would happen. Picked up some jasper, carnelian, and sodalite. Looked at the expensive glass beads - there was one calling my name, but it's $25 price tag stopped me. I do have my limits.

And then I figured since I was right near Rt 1, I might as well drive down to In Stitches. Where I found an ornament I had to have. And this silk gauze piece - snow globe - from Kreink. A few skeins of overdyed cotton...two skeins of silk...and some yarn holders for crocheting. I think that was all. Just enough to keep me happy.

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

I forgot to tell you, after I got back from the Sugarloaf Craft Festival, I saw several artists selling necklaces along the lines of your cabochon. I love the color and beading of yours as I saw it last, so I know it's going to be lovely when it's finished.