Thursday, December 03, 2009

Two Finishes, No Photos

My big push to get things done by the deadlines continued yesterday as I flipped my calendar page and realized that I had nearly missed a deadline. I am supposed to have the finishing done on a pin I'm teaching in February at my EGA chapter. Duh. Last night while listening to and occasionally watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, I finished the finishing. NO photos till the weekend.

Today I finished an ornament for the exchange. I think the finishing may have taken longer than the actual stitching, what with the cording and silk ribbon, etc. But it's finished and I like it. I like it enough to be proud of sending it out into the world. Now to go wrap it and find a card to include. Details, details. Again - photo this weekend, most likely Sunday.

I've got one more deadline to meet by tomorrow and I'm not talking about this one.

Then comes the bra bag and a maybe a quick stitching job for a present. I'm hoping I already have a frame that's suitable. Will be good to get the bra bag done and sewing machine off the dining room table.

Then comes the next deadline - decorating for Christmas!

No comments: