Saturday, February 27, 2010

Working on a Secret

Can you believe the nerve of me taking on a project that I can't write about for a whole entire year? Sorry. But that is what I have done. And that's all I can really say.

In Other News:

Monday, March 1, will be the opening of the Woodlawn Plantation Needlework Show. I love that this year they are going to attempt to put the program up online. Interesting. If anyone is planning on attending, I'll be there as a docent on Monday, March 15th. And I will be in the demo room on the second floor on Wednesday, March 10th. Stop and say hi! I can't wait to see all the wonderful work accomplished by all the talented stitchers in this year's show.

And a postscript: If you go, take note of the Phoenix Rising crewel piece stitched in purples and pinks. It was stitched by an 82 year old friend of mine! She's amazing.

No comments: