Tuesday, January 04, 2011

CJC - Day IV

No photos yet today. In fact, I don't even know what I'll start today. 

Got home about 9:30 last evening. House isn't too bad a train wreck (it was left in the hands of a 21 year old male), but I've definitely got work to do including undecorating. 

First - I've started laundry. Right before we left for NH I got a brand new washer and dryer. WooHoo! Certainly is a lot quieter. 

Second - Can I do anything about a package that apparently went astray? Actually, two packages went astray. We'll see what I can do. 

Third - shop for groceries. 

Fourth - Remember how to cook! I only cooked one day that I was gone as I added turkey meatballs and spaghetti, marinated green beans, and stuffed mushrooms to our Italian themed buffet. Always nice to take a break from cooking. Especially in the winter when I'm not inspired by the farmer's market. 

Fifth - love the kitties. They apparently were not cuddled enough while we were gone. 

Sixth - in general continue organizing. 

That should keep me out of trouble for the day.

My last meal in NH yesterday. Beautiful fried shrimp!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: