Sunday, January 02, 2011

Crazy January Challenge - Day II

On Day I of the CJC, I finished my bookmark! Late last night, I put in the last of the Nun Stitch. It is not yet attached to the ribbon. I'll do that at home as I'd like access to all my finishing stuff at home. 

 On Day II of the CJC, I started Souvenir of Paris from Blackbird Designs "Joyeus Noel" book.

I'm using GAST - Avocado and Black Crow, Crescent Colours - Spinach, and Weeks Dye Works - Snowflake and Bordeaux. 

The fabric is some random piece from my ornament cut pile. 

Photo was taken this morning. I've finished the Eiffel Tower this afternoon.


Happy birthday to my sweetie! Brunch at Rudi's was awesome!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Belated Happy Birthday to David. Did not know that our birthdays were so close together. See you on Thursday!