Friday, May 06, 2011

I Wish Friday

Today is the day of the week that I wish I had all the things I had planned to do during the week, had gotten done!

Yesterday I started a new project - The Sampler Girl's "By the Ocean with Jane Austen." Title is almost longer than the project. And in keeping with the tradition of stitching with friends in a group, I made a mistake right off the bat and used the wrong color for the lettering. Well, by the time I figured that out last night, I decided I was 20% finished with this project and I'm not frogging anything now. 

I need to get it stitched and made into a pillow quickly as a thank you gift. I can't bring my sewing machine with me to Cape Cod so it needs to be finished by Thursday. Shouldn't be too hard...

For the first time, I'm going to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am jealous.

Anna van Schurman said...

Make sure you check out the sheepdogs!