Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Home Again

I'm home and boy do I have tons of stuff to do. But let's stop here for a moment and look at some more photos of NH! 

We went and walked the Flume Gorge. Sunlight and shadows played havoc with my white balance. Was a very warm day in the Gorge and it's usually much cooler.

Mmm. Had a lobster roll at the Beach Plum in North Hampton. Okay, I've already eaten about 6 ounces off the top of this. Mmmmm!






 A little further north in Rye looking out at the Isles of Shoals 6 1/2 miles off shore.


Let's just get on a boat and go out there! Seas were as calm as I had ever seen them. This is Whaleback light on the Maine side of the Piscataqua River.



And looking on the other side, this is the Portsmouth Harbor Light at Fort Constitution.

We did the stopover tour and stayed on Star Island for nearly four hours. Here I am relaxing on the veranda of the Oceania Hotel with my stitching. 
 

And because I might never see one of these again, a Concord truck manufactured in NH by the company that made Concord Coaches taken at the antique truck show in Barrington.


I've got lots to do so that's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

riona said...

I have just added your vacation spots to my "must visit before I die" list of beautiful places.