Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kimono Photo Update

I am really not happy when my photos get turned. But here's my Kimono with sections 1-13 finished. 

I am really happy with how this looks. There's a little bit of bling in the form of Kreinik braid. And each section looks like a little bit of fabric which is the goal of the piece. 

I'm totally digging my colors. Looks even prettier in person! 

edit:  Just want to clarify. This photo was taken in landscape mode. It was saved in landscape mode on my computer. Blogger has turned it for no apparent reason. Also, it was turned by yahoogroups in my posting there. These things make me very unhappy. 

5 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It looks pretty durn pretty in the photo, too. Congratulations on how this is turning out.

lewmew said...

BEautiful!

Donna P said...

I so wanted to see you stitching on Wed. You must have come in the morning. Be sure to bring it to board meeting in a few weeks. It does look really good, very different from my fall colors. I think that is one of the fun things about this piece. I am so glad that I can see your progress in person.

Anna van Schurman said...

Love the colors. I've found if I turn a photo in the downloading program before I manipulate it with whatever software, it will stay turned in blogger. Even if it doesn't show up as turned, it will be right way round when it gets uploaded. Clear as mud?

Shanda said...

OMG, this is gorgeous!! Love it!!