Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th

I returned from my retreat with a case of food poisoning and it's been nearly two weeks and I am still not back to normal.

I have been making progress on a few projects and brought one with me to New Hampshire. Because I was falling behind on my stitching deadlines I was setting for myself, I have shown the project to its recipient so I can work on it in front of him.

This is a Canvasworks brick cover. I'm stitching with a combination of Silk and Ivory and Planet Earth Silk. Every stitch is a pleasure.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Feel better soon. Basketweave heals.

Anna van Schurman said...

Food poisoning is the worst. I had a (much milder) case recently and I don't know when I am going to be able to eat a salad or fruit salad again. I hope you are 100% soon.