Monday, July 28, 2014

My Orange Challenge

Saturday was my EGA guild meeting. Had a wonderful Zentangle class with Catherine Jordan. I really enjoyed that and plan on further exploration.

This piece is my answer to my Orange Challenge. It's my second piece as my first hit a snag and is unfinished.

I drew my love letters with a #4 pencil leaving a circle space for my bead. Then kind of just started stitching. I didn't stop and count. Just stitched. Which explains what's going on in some of my corners.

I beaded my bead to attach it and that came out great.

Now let's have it made into a pillow.

5 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Applause!

(even though I don't really like orange)

Sara Leigh said...

This looks great! I live the bead; it really makes the piece.

llknbillburg said...

Well I think it came out very nicely for a free-hand adventure!! Laura

Suzanne said...

Love it so much! Way to go!
Suzane

Sheryl said...

Lovely colours.