Friday, August 19, 2016

New Orleans

I wish I was going to ANG Seminar in New Orleans. But I'm not. Some of my friends are and they'll have a spectacular time.

I am sending a few things to New Orleans though. One piece for exhibit which I'll show you when the exhibit opens. One ornament size challenge piece not for showing yet.

And also this ornament which is called Holiday Surprise. This was designed by a friend of mine for the Potomac ANG chapter for our holiday surprise meeting in December. And I started it in the red and green colorway. Then I took it Florida in January and it was out with the Christmas colors and in with Mardi Gras colors. Which meant it needed a fleur de lis.

Finally this month I got to beading my finish. It has purple ultrasuede on the back.

And it's headed to New Orleans with a dozen or so other versions along with the chart. Because our Guild sells the pattern as a fund raiser.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments: