Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Welcome to a New Year

New Year. Time to reset. I've decided to do my version of 20 in '20.

I'm aiming for 20 finishes. And I will list the first four now. I don't have complete access to my studio at the moment, but our houseguest departs tomorrow.

Thus 4 of my 20 will be:

1) The Artic Santa, a Sandra Cozzolino paper Santa from the early '90s.
2) my Or Nue Bee, the winter version
3) my first Kaliedecycle - I have 8 of 24 triangles done. We have an assembly class at the end of January
4) a Kathy Shenkel mini-sock. It's 50% done at this point.

I will not be limiting the acquisition of new projects. I know myself.

Here's a December finish. This is my own design which got named Holiday Frost. It was designed for my ANG Chapter.

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Brenda's Needlepoint Studio said...

The ornament is really cute. Love the beaded edge.

lewmew said...

love the ornament! Care to share the pattern?;)

Donna said...

Sorry can't share it. Guild may use it as a sale piece.