Wednesday, January 29, 2020

January Update

 So if it's January, it must be Camp Wannastitch time. We had our usual grand time stitching, visiting with old and new friends, shopping, and eating, and more stitching.
 Right now, I apparently need lots of pie.
 Sunrise in Ocean City is beautiful. I miss the ocean in my regular life.
 Not my desert. But I did get a taste.


Booze. Because.

The real news buried here at the end is that I've been losing vision in one eye. Even had a brain MRI done to rule out a tumor. Fortunately one old school doc came to my rescue. I have what is called an oil drop cataract. Regular cataract surgery should restore my vision. And my mood. Because I'm miserable without stitching.

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

HUGS! Glad this will be easily resolved. Cataract surgery isn't bad. I've had both eyes done and so has Beloved. Makes a huge difference although wearing the stupid eye patch for a few days will annoy the heck out of you. Luckily I had my first one done Oct. 30 so I could be a pirate for Halloween.