Tuesday, February 04, 2020

February Progress

 I finished a Kathy Shenkel mini sock ornament. This is one of many that was begun by my friend, JoAnn. She did like 9 stitches in the middle of the ribbon. So I had her threads and had to figure out what to do with them. I did end up ditching the #5 pearl cotton for the dolphin and used an overdyed #8 pearl cotton from the House of Embroidery. And I added some beads. 

And this is another JoAnn project. She'd be so happy to know someone is finishing what she started. I did the steps and the grass. She had stitched all building except the roof which she had barely started. 

This makes 3 out of 20 finishes for 2020. 

Still can't see well. It'll be a while before we take care of the eye problem. 

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

You know JoAnn would approve the addition of beads. Anytime. It makes me happy to see you finishing these things, for some of which I helped her pull threads.