Tuesday, September 01, 2020

September Reset


It is September. 

Wait. How did that happen? Where did August go? 

I'm here now on the first day of the month to announce an intent to do thirty days of stitching and blogging for September.

I've been stitching right along through our current interesting times. Had some finishes. Been distracted by new, shiny things. Been organized and made a mess again. 

This is a Kathy Shenkel Designs Easter background canvas. I have several small figures done that are part of this set.

The house is mainly pearl cotton with Silk Lame windows. The jelly bean roof is padded Flair. The fence is pearl cotton in #8 and #12 with interlocking stitches. I've figured my grass and am auditioning sky stitches. 

I hope that some of you are able to follow my September journey. 


 

2 comments:

BFromM said...

I will be eagerly awaiting your posts to cheer you on. The easter canvas is very cute.

Robin in Virginia said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on this piece!