Thursday, January 22, 2004

Success

I managed to create a new account at Webshots. Now I need to scan photos into this computer. DH thought he transferred everything from old computer to new computer. But somehow managed to forgot all the photos. No comment.

Listening to Jackpot "Tattoos." I really like this song. Maybe because they mention San Luis Obispo. What I wouldn't give to be on the Central Coast right now...

Managed to frame one piece yesterday and finished off a cute little teacup pincushion thing from Stitchworks.

Today's mission. Find a replacement coffee maker. I was just telling DH that ours is old and I didn't think it was getting as hot as it used to. Then while washing the carafe yesterday, I noticed a crack. So it's $15 to replace the carafe, or buy a new unit. Hmmm. Time for some research.

No comments: