Friday, January 16, 2004

Way Too Cold and Windy

Kids are off another day today. See title above.

I did finish the stitching on my scissor case yesterday - 18ct black canvas, Wildflowers "Forest Fire" and assorted Weeks Dye Workes threads. Now I need to find some material and ribbon to do the finishing work. And when I'm done, maybe I'll even buy a new pair of scissors to go inside.

If my fabric stash wasn't out in the garage, I would be rummaging through today to find some material to match a small band sampler I finished a few years ago. I bought a book last fall on flat fold finishing and I think this little project would be perfect for this finishing technique. But it's way too cold to be out in the garage.

But it's not too cold to attend the Army/Air Force hockey game tonight. Go, Black Knights!

No comments: