Tuesday, July 13, 2004

On Vacation

It's our second week here in New Hampshire and the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Rats.

I have been able to do a couple hours work on my Arts and Crafts needlecase from the Textile Heritage Collection. It's a lovely peacock all in blues and turquoise. Very restful work. The kit itself came with Aida and I didn't change it to linen. I've got some backstitching left to do on the body of the peacock, a few little flowers with greenery and the backside of the piece. Shouldn't take too long. And it would be nice to go home with a finished project.

I did make a quick stop at the Yankee Cross Stitch shop in North Hampton, NH.I was looking for some fibers that, but didn't have any luck. Only spent a few dollars. Trying very hard to be frugal here. And it's so hard.

No comments: