Saturday, July 31, 2004

Silly Cat

My hunk, a hunk of burning love - 17lb cat named Elvis - is sitting in the window about to have a heart attack just from watching the squirrels chase each other through the woods behind our house. He nicely crawled under the sheet with us this morning and licked my leg until I was awake. After I got up and got my robe, he poked his head out from under the sheet and meowed at me. Then he realized that yes I was really up and going downstairs and he jumped up and landed right on DH's stomach. Ouch. That had to hurt. Especially on a full bladder.

Did I accomplish anything yesterday? Took DD shopping for a little bit, but only bought her two new (very cheap) shirts. Bought new sheets for DS and a Moshi pillow. I think that's what it was called. Very soft and squishy. Made Chicken Cordon Bleu for supper. Spent hours talking to neighbors - always fun.

Guess that means I should go and try to accomplish something today.
Right now.
I mean it.

No comments: