Thursday, September 02, 2004

School's Started

My high schoolers are finally back to school today. The cat ran around like a possessed animal all morning, and he's finally collapsed in the chair beside me. It's hard for a 17 lb cat to look dainty, but he's trying. LOL

So I'm off to vacuum downstairs, pack up some things that need to go to the P.O., do a mailing that should have gone out yesterday, but I was unsure of the correct info. No more ignoring things that need to get done.

I'm planning on finding time to stitch around 2:00 p.m. outside where the light is wonderful. Supposed to a lovely sunny day with a high around 76. Perfect.

I can see the quality of the light changing and I hate that autumn is coming. Summer was very screwy, lacking heat and too much rain. But my grass looks great!

No comments: