Sunday, September 19, 2004

Yesterday

Remnants of Ivan gave us an extra long dose of rain.
DH decides he needs to go to Tower Records and buy new music.
(If this store ever goes belly-up, which it is threatening to do, my whole family will suffer a major depressive event.)

So it was Iggy Pop for DS
Jeff Buckley for DD
Scissor Sisters, and the soundtrack for the future of america for me
Al Green, Otis Redding, Green Day, Kenny Loggins, and Oscar Peterson for DH

That's an impressively varied haul...

And then we moved on to the nearest Fuddruckers for burgers.
I did get inside Chef Central while DH was buying cigars, but didn't find anything yelling for me to purchase.

By the time we came home, I was suffering from the onset of a cold. This morning I seem to be winning. But sleep last night was a difficult commodity to find.

No comments: