Tuesday, September 14, 2004

stitching bloggers QOTW

Do you stitch small projects one at a time that you can finish quickly, have numerous large projects going at once that you rotate,or both? How does your current system work for you and have you thought about changing it?

System. What system?

I stitch what I feel like stitching.

I do like alternating a large piece with smaller things, that way I get to seem something through to fruition. But if I sat down and counted, I probably have at least twenty projects going at one time. And I pick which one I feel like stitching strictly by feeling...

Is it working for me?
Well, a qualified yes.
Currently, the eyesight thing is taking pleasure out of stitching. It's not so much that my lack of system is keeping me from accomplishing projects. I don't think a strict rotation system with defined goals would help at all.

No comments: