Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's The End of September - Already?

Yesterday I thought I was being good putting DS clothes in the washer before I left the house to meet a "new" stitching friend at Borders. But when I got home to put them in the dryer - I had washed his cell phone! Oh. Leave it to a teenager.

Last night he took the phone apart while telling me about his friend who dropped his overboard in salt water and it still worked. My reply was that his friend's phone had been in the water for less than 2 minutes. His went thru the wash cycle.

This morning before leaving for a x-country meet, we reattached things and used my fully charged battery and lo and behold, the darn thing turns on.

Of course, while in the car I asked him to see if all his contacts were still there. Yup. And he had voicemail and when he went to access it, oops. Pushing a button gives you multiple numbers. Maybe all is not well afterall. LOL

But I did have a nice visit with a new friend. Next time, it's on to stashing adventures.

1 comment:

Jenn L in Chicago said...

It may still dry out... my sister submerged hers in sodapop somehow. Not for an hour and not on agitate (LOL) but enough that it was dead for nearly a month. And it did eventually come back!