Monday, September 25, 2006

Other Stuff

Jenn asked for a picture of my headboard. I'll try, but I'm not sure it will photograph well. I wonder if there's any power left in the camera battery?

Here's quick and easy apetizer recipe. But don't make this just for you at home. Or you'll eat way too much of it. Make it when you're going somewhere with a crowd.

Artichoke Dip

Mix together one softened 8 oz. package cream cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and one 15 oz can of artichoke hearts that you chop (Look a reason to use my Pampered Chef food chopper!) Place in a pie plate and bake at 375 for about 1/2 an hour - just until top starts to brown. Serve with crackers and cut up veggies. As someone would say, yumm-o!

Boo to a day when both the Red Sox and Patriots lose.
But yeah to the return of Desperate Housewives.

And don't forget to watch Project Runway Wednesday night. It's the last challenge.

No comments: