Friday, September 15, 2006

Located: One Electric Carving Knife

I got the last one on the shelf at Wally-World for the grand price of $9.73. I was a little leary because the package had been resealed with tape. (Last time this happened to me at this store, I had purchased a vacuum that was missing it's hose and handle.), but it's all there. I think someone may have purchased it, used it for cutting upholstery foam and then returned it. A thought that never would have crossed my mind except the package had been opened. But I have no intention of doing that myself.

So the goal is to put together the headboard by the end of the weekend.

Woke up at 4 a.m. and knew I wasn't going to fall right to sleep. And I knew my reading light needed batteries. I got up and laid done with my book in my DD's room. Which was all good and fine, until I fell back asleep. That's when Two Ton Tony figured out there was a light on. Nothing like a headbut from a 20 lb. cat sitting on your chest to wake you back up. He was all love, love, love, love, love, love. Bite.

I think it's time for more coffee. And the sun is actually trying to put in a very welcome appearance. I'm beginning to feel like I live in Seattle.

No comments: