Friday, April 20, 2007

Picked Next Project

Nothing exciting. I knew what I would be doing. It's Casey Buonaugurio's Chocolate Covered Cherries freebie which is on her website and

can be seen here: http://www.caseybuonaugurio.com/

I'm doing it on perforated paper as a birthday card for my mother. We always used to buy her a box of cherries for Mother's Day/birthday (fall in the same week - sometimes same day. Yes, I used to complain to my grandmother about their bad timing.)

In a surprise development, my sister, DD, and I are going to visit her for her surprise party. It's a surprise. Sssh! Don't tell.

Woke up yesterday wiht no plans of flying to FL - now I'm flying to FL. A little extra warning and I might have gotten cheaper seats. But maybe step-father didn't actually believe we'd come for my mother's 70th birthday party.

No comments: