Friday, October 26, 2007

DH Stayed Up with Me

Kind of tough to go to bed when the score is 2-1.

What amazed me was to wake up this morning and find that BC had pulled out a win of Virginia Tech. Madness, I tell you. Madness.

Of course all week here in the papers and on the local news it's all been about the Patriots vs. Redskins. I wore my Pats sweatshirt yesterday while out and about on errands. People were much nicer to me than I expected. If it's cool enough, I'll wear it again on Monday. LOL

I got two finishes to post - where's the camera? Lack of sleep...is hurting my performance. I'll get to it soon.

And I started my ornament for my LNS's Christmas tree that gets donated to charity. We're stitching Blue Ribbon Designs "Red Letter Ornaments." I've got the rocking horse.

No comments: