Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Chose

Went thru the boxes of UFO's and kitted projects and picked a brand new one. It's from a couple of years ago - it's a very colorful turkey. And I'm sitting here typing while my feet are soaking so I can do a quick pedi otherwise I'd run upstairs and figure out if this was Bent Creek or Twisted Threads or whoever. It came with tobacco road linen and a big pumpkin button. I had already pulled the GAST for it. Started it last night while watching John Steward and Stephen Colbert. (A quick search of Hoffman and I didn't find the pattern. Oh well. Will post what the design is next time.)

I may be able to stitch some in the car. I never know.

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Hi! I haven't been to the needlework store in Vienna, although I've looked at their website. I like my local needlework shop in Fredericksburg (which is an easier ride south instead of north) and mostly stick to that, although sometimes I'll head up to Alexandria and go to In Stitches, which has The Riddle, by the way. I loved it when I saw it, but I've been on a stash diet too, so I'm holding off for now...

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see what you decided on!