Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friday in Photos - July 25th

In the morning, before it got too hot out, DS and I took the desert rat to the car wash. Vacuumed, took out the trash, and cleaned the windows. And then made sure the tire pressure was good. All in preparation for driving 500+ miles on Monday.



I came home and did a bit of gardening. The anise hysop on the left is starting to overtake things. Poor begonias are getting lost. But the butterflies love it.


This year the lavender bloomed. We had such a mild winter that several things that normally wouldn't have survived, did.

Impersonating a needlework shop employee. I was filling in so the shop owner could get to the hair salon.

What I do every night.



The other thing I do frequently.
It's ten o'clock. Do you know where your son is? I leave to go pick him up from work. The Red Sox have 2 men on with no outs. Come home and find out they didn't score. Oh well.

At 11:30 p.m. I have finished my Habitat sampler (no name/date yet - those are still to be determined) and my kissing pillow. These were our community outreach projects this year in our EGA chapter.

No comments: