Friday, July 18, 2008

What's the Buzz?

Nothing happening. Pah. Boring.

I've been slowly working through the to-do list. And I should go shower and get me to a grocery store. We're in for a code red day with bad air quality. Free bus rides for DH. Or I could just wait and hit the pool at 11 when it opens. I might not even want to be grilling for supper. Time for French Dip or something else extremely easy. Last night was fajitas. I did admire the warning posted over the peppers at the grocery store about the possible danger to people with compromised immune systems. Stay away from those jalapenos and serrano peppers. I have very little confidence that the powers that be have any idea where this strain of salmonella has come from. They have declared all tomatoes as safe to eat again. At this point I'm sorry that this year I didn't plant any tomatoes.

If you're in need of inspiration for finishing a small piece, look here.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

It might even be a deli supper kind of day. Cold cuts and potato chips. (We're gourmets!)

Fortunately for us, the dude planted five jalepenos this year!