Saturday, August 22, 2009

Labels, Labels, Labels

Because I stupidly don't use labels on my posts. At least only once in a blue moon.

I have just spent an hour trolling through my past.

I have this JBW pattern that is a photo holder done on linen banding. Original project was done in red, but I changed mine to blue. And wouldn't you know somewhere in the distant past, the fiber got separated from the fabric.

And I hadn't written the details of the project in my stitching journal.

Which is how I knew this piece was likely to be something I started in 2004 or 2005.

After much reading, I finally found that the thread is GAST's Black Raspberry Jam.

Phew. And this is why I should use labels for my posts.

Boy. I've written a lot of drivel here.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

No, you've provided an important PSA: label your posts! Or keep a notebook with details of every project (for the blogless).