Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, Monday

I've already put out the garbage, changed the kitty litter box, showered, washed hair, drank too much coffee, and bought a new battery for the new used car. Time to get DS up and he can help me move some things that are too large for me to move alone.

I still have my hand wrapped in an Ace bandage as I've got a small bout of tendinitis happening. The bandage reminds me to limit what I do with this hand. Thankfully stitching is not painful. Just when I think I've been pain free for more than 24 hours, I will move in a certain way and there it is again. No big deal. Just have to watch what I lift.

Did not get as much stitching done yesterday as I planned. DH left for Phoenix for a few days and suddenly I get an urge to organize and clean???

But I've been making good progress my gift and it should be finished by the end of the week.

No comments: