Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crafty Meme

Gakked from Anna at the Stitch Bitch:

What are your hobbies? stitching, cooking, reading, travel, beading, paper crafts, photography

What crafts do you do? see above

What sounds do you craft along to? whatever is on the telly, though I am moving into audiobooks

First Project You Ever Made: probably mudpies

Favorite Project:  the next one, whatever it is

Favorite Items to Make:  This seems like an easy question. But I'm having difficulty coming up with an answer. Let's say:  my favorite items to make are connections.


What's your favorite...
Color:  purple

Movie: The Bandwagon  with Fred Astaire!

TV Show:  The Big Bang Theory

Band:  Old school - Led Zeppelin

Book:  Little Women (apparently the previous questions have me living in my childhood)

Food:  PIZZA
.
Favorite Craft:  stitching


And you? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

Thanks for playing! I like that you're always looking forward to the next one! :)