Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Even though she doesn't read this, I'd like to send birthday wishes to my mother. I hope she's having a lovely day. 

Look at this! Isn't it just darling? This was yesterday's class at the D.C. Chapter meeting. It's a design called "Highland Lady" by Doreen Arnold. And for those of you who belong to the EGA, it is now a petite project available to all. 

I decided to stitch mine on 22ct Congress cloth over one. I've pulled the called for DMC threads, but have thrown in some Kreinik for bling. And I might add some beads, too. But this one will have to simmer on the back burner for just a bit.

Because. I'm still plugging away at "Little Green Acorns." And someone just passed me yesterday. The question. Do I try to compete? or should I just give in to the love that is my current Quaker project? 

I'd write more, but it's late and I must be off to Thursday morning stitching.

No comments: