Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little Green Acorns

I finished the big band - is that number twenty or twenty-one last night while watching the Bruins lose after blowing a 3-0 series lead, they blew a 3-0 game. Well, at least they didn't go out in the first round...and I am willing celebrate the Flyers hero, James  van Riemsdyk, a 21 year old rookie who used to play for my beloved UNH Wildcats. Maybe next year?

This means that I only have like five bands to go and these ones are easy. With luck I'll finish this weekend. Then it's off to the framers with you, my little acorn friends. And I've decided to not change the squirrel. At this point I think that darn little squirrel built out of colonial knots is going to make me smile every time I look at and think of Ignatz Mouse from the Crazy Cat cartoons.  

No comments: