Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eighty Seven Days

Thanks to Anna, aka the Stitch Bitch, we all now how many days until Christmas. And like Anna I feel an impending sense of doom. 

I know I have purchased a few presents over the course of this year, but I don't remember what or where they are! 

A smart person would be making lists. 

I consider myself a smart person, but for some reason I totally fall down on this whole Christmas and present thing. 

Eighty seven seems like both a large number and small number. Quite the paradox. 

Of course, there is a part of me that says a week in New Orleans. I can find lots of presents there! But that's not till November. 

I'm not a Scrooge, but sometimes I would like to ditch this whole grand scheme of presents. Can't we just tell people we love them and wish them the best for the new year? 

Can you tell that I didn't really sleep last night? LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have "lost" plenty of presents over the years. Now we have a shelf in the guest closet with a sign, "XMAS PRESENTS GO HERE!" Now if I can just find some of the "lost" ones to add to the ones we bought in Australia.