Friday, September 17, 2010

Forever in Blue Jeans

See what I dug out of the pile of unfinished projects? Forever in Blue Jeans by Linda Lachanche of Northern Pine Designs. When last I stitched on this, I frogged the bottom two rows which I disliked. Put in something else. And then frogged that! 

Of course, that's why I put the piece down to give myself some time to think about it. Must have done some heavy duty thinking as it's been so long, I can't remember the last time I stitched on this. Maybe a year and half ago? *rolling eyes at my own stupidity*

Well, it's out of the box now and I'm thinking again of what to do at the bottom. I've got some ideas. And I really want to finish this into a purse with the back side made of denim from an old pair of jeans. I think I even saved a pair of Levi's just for this purpose. I wonder where I put them?

And speaking of ruminating, I've thought and thought about the SB question about whether or not I have any strange stitching habits, and I have to say I don't think so. I do collect orts. But that's not that strange. I do sometimes lick my floss before threading a needle, but that's not that strange either. And apparently when counting long distances, I singsong my numbers. I'd say I'm a fairly normal stitcher without quirks. 


A shout out to all who recommended Library Thing for cataloguing my stitching library. It's been years since I've been there, but my account was active and the whole process works so much better now! I've made a small start on entering my books and I'm afraid the totals are going to scare me. 


And don't forget to scroll down and comment on September 16th's post to enter my blogoversary drawing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are active on LibraryThing. My account is kd9. I mostly concentrate on books I am reading, but I do have a few stitching things in there, too.