Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let the Cooking Begin

Woof. It's only 9:30 and I'm already tired.

It took four hours, not two, yesterday to retrieve my son from school. I wish they would give up and just let them have the entire week off. The only thing that will worse, will be getting him back to school. I don't even want to think about that drive. 

How to avoid the predicted 20 mile back up at the Newark tolls? Well, my daughter did it by arriving here at 3 in the a.m. 

Top two floors of the house are relatively clean. The basement floor where I am now needs some attention. Why can I never have all three floors clean at the same time? 

Today's plan - veggie lasagna for dinner. Maybe make some French bread? Bake Parker House rolls. Bake a pumpkin pie. Bake a caramel cake. That's enough for one day. And make one last trip to the grocery store. The list is short so it should be okay. 

No comments: