Saturday, April 23, 2011

Look How Exciting I Am

It's a Saturday night and I've got nothing better to do than update my blog?

LOL

Dishwasher is running. Bread is on the counter rising waiting to be shaped and baked. But I might let it wait till morning. DH is catching up on his Daily Show viewing. We're just waiting for the Red Sox game to start at 9 p.m.

So here's a quick update of what I've been up to stitching wise. 

I finished my flag of Acadians in Louisiana. I'll eventually make it into a flat ornament. 

And finishing that made me drag out my Cajun Santa. If your interested in any New Orleans themed ornaments, Garden District Needlework has a huge selection. I had a horrid time deciding which ones to buy when I was there.


And on Thursday at my stitching group, I started doing my outlining for my etui with multiple pieces. Titled This One's For Betty, it's Betsy Morgan's tribute to Betty Flemming. We've already stitched the little pincushion. Soon it will be time for the other pieces. Yes, I will covering that entire piece of linen.


I tried stitching on my Molehill to Mountain project this afternoon outside on the deck. Everything I put in, I took out so no photos. This piece is going to require some unstitching till I get the color placement right. But I should be able to make progress now as I sat down and planned out the first square. 

Happy Saturday night, everyone!

No comments: