Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1,899th Post

For excitement, I've paid my kit fees for EGA National Seminar. I've paid for my plane ticket and rented a car. (I know a car is not necessary to attend, but I'm wrapping a visit with my mom and step-dad around this trip to Naples.)

As a first-time Seminar attendee, I decided to maximize my opportunity. I've got two one-day classes, and two two-day classes. I've got a very agreeable roommate and am looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones. 

I'll bringing camera and computer and plan on blogging my way through the experience. Stayed tuned for all the fun in September!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am exicited to hear you are going to Seminar. I will be there so maybe we can say Hi in person. I am staying at my family condo but I have two, two day classes and a seminar on Sunday. A car is a good thing in Naples. First you can get to Needlepoint in Paradise without a problem. You can go out and eat somewhere besides at the hotel. Only the high-end mall is close by and they don't have that many restaurants. If you like to shop, there is a great outlet mall about 20 minutes away.

If you have any questions or need anything, let me know. I am in Naples at least a month a year and it will eventually become by winter home.

Bonnie said...

Love the photo! I know you will have a great time at seminar.