Friday, July 01, 2011

If It's Friday, It Must Be Stars

On Tuesday I never got around to stitching on Stars and I tried to make up for the lack by stitching a bit on Wednesday and by taking it to Thursday group yesterday. I even started Ava Gardner yesterday which has a interesting beginning. 

I will post photos this weekend as it's Friday and I'll be stitching more on Stars this  afternoon. 

Soon most of the borders and all of the sashing will be finished. 

It feels good to know that I'm committed to finally finishing this and getting it off the Evertites. 

Meanwhile, I had an appointment yesterday afternoon for the ritual removal of gray hair and I took my R. LeTellier with me and finished another alphabet row. More stitching in public!

This morning, I'm off to find a new toaster. Our 3 year old Cuisinart has died a rather ungraceful death. And this weekend we maybe hunting a new television as our behemoth refuses to turn on - a little internet research shows it could be as simple as a bad capacitor or as fateful as failed picture tube. Whatever. We were talking flat screen already, just thought we had more time. 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

GO Stars! I can't wait to see the pics. I wish you luck on both the toast and TV fronts. May shopping treat you kindly --- I certainly hope they haven't hidden the products you need behind thier School Supplies Sale raxks. lol